[gdal-dev] GDAL DLL and plugin with mixed compiler versions

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:55:06 PDT 2013

Carl,

I don't see CRT dependencies in the dll-s provided by the MrSID SDK so it
might less likely be an issue if you link against their the libs in a
VS2012 compilation. I also wanted to add VS2012 packages at
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/ but I didn't have enough spare time so far
to complete this effort.

Best regards,

Tamas