[gdal-dev] gdal website available?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Apr 3 03:51:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

Citing Markus Neteler from the GRASS-dev list:

"due to some unexpected and unknown event on the virtual machine hosting http://grass.osgeo.org (also GDAL and other projects), our main site is currently down [1]. Since it is night in the US (the server is in Oregon), it may take a bit more to get it back online. We do not manage to connect remotely at time.

Please use a mirror site for the time being"

Cheers
Stefan