[gdal-dev] gdalwarp bug using -r mode

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 8 11:03:53 PDT 2014

Folks:

I'm running a gdalwarp on a sinusoidal MODIS class image to longlat,
using a modal resample (and cropping the output).  The warp is
clipping off a circular region of North America and Australia.  I am
using multithreaded mode, but I confirmed this error also occurs in
sequential mode.  The error occurs on both Windows and Linux boxes
running GDAL 1.10.1.  The error does NOT occur using e.g. a nearest
neighbor resample.

gdalwarp -multi  -te -180 -59.9499994 180 88.5500006 -ts 720 297
-t_srs "+proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs" -r "mode" -of "GTiff" -wo
"NUM_THREADS=ALL_CPUS" "MOD44B_V5_TRE.2001_fixed_10k.envi"
"MCD12Q1.A2001001_10k_05deg.tif"

I dropped the input and the output files in:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8Kij67bij_AVG1fWko4bFdTRFk&usp=sharing

Any ideas on how to solve this?  I'll also submit a bug using TRAC,
but I wanted to see if there were any short-term fixes for this error.

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD
Assistant Professor