[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr ERROR 6: No translation

xavier lhomme lhomme.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:22:05 PDT 2014

Hi

You should specify the version of gdal you are using (and proj4 too).
Sometimes ago I used NGA Geotrans to perform GeoId conversion. But recent
version of proj4 are able to perform such conversion.
Le 10 avr. 2014 06:11, "Andre Joost" <andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de> a écrit :

Am 10.04.2014 04:31, schrieb Jason Mathis:

 Hi All,

> On to the next problem:) I discovered today that I need to reproject
> the shape file before rasterizing it. I get the below error.
>
> Any ideas? Is it not possible?

What extent does your shapefile have?
Some projections are limited to the visible half of the globe.

HTH,
André Joost