[gdal-dev] Reminder: GDAL 1.11.0RC1 planned to be packaged tomorrow evening

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:26:27 PDT 2014

Hi Even,

> I still intend packaging 1.11.0RC1 tomorrow evening if that's OK (there have
> been a few changes since beta1, but we can probably try a RC1 directly).
> Please tell if you have something almost ready or if some critical issues
> haven't still been fixed and committed.

it will be packed from trunk? (I don't see release branch from 1.11).
In this case I would ask you for few days (two/three) postpone. I am
slowly finishing the initial support for GML-based Czech format
(VFR/RUIAN). Would it be possible? Thanks in advance... Martin

--
Martin Landa * http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa