[gdal-dev] Reminder: GDAL 1.11.0RC1 planned to be packaged tomorrow evening

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Apr 14 15:05:30 PDT 2014

Hi Even,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Even Rouault
<even.rouault at mines-paris.org>wrote:

> I still intend packaging 1.11.0RC1 tomorrow evening if that's OK (there
> have
> been a few changes since beta1, but we can probably try a RC1 directly).
> Please tell if you have something almost ready or if some critical issues
> haven't still been fixed and committed.

As you probably noticed the GME driver is now sort of in a usable state.
Also, thanks for the fixes you made. :)
I added rudimentary transaction support to it now. But I'm going to need to
probably either rewrite it to be smarter so that it will try to
automatically group feature updates into groups of 50. But that's not going
to happen yet. Is there anything I need to do to get the GME driver into
the RC?

--Wolf