[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr -f OCI fails on Windows

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 09:21:48 PDT 2014

Hi,

Dne 16. dubna 2014 22:37 Ivan Lucena <lucena_ivan at hotmail.com> napsal(a):

> Could you try yo run that command in PLSQL before loading thata data?
>
> SQL> ALTER SESSION SET NLS_LENGTH_SEMANTICS=CHAR;

I tried that and also setting environmental variable

SET NLS_LENGTH_SEMANTICS=CHAR

> And then ogr2ogr with -overwrite
>
> $ ogr2ogr -f OCI oci:user/passwd data\20140331_OB_564729_UKSH.xml.gz
> -overwrite

but I don't see any extra info compared to that I already sent. Could
it be related to

Warning 6: Can't create field DetailniTEAKod with type IntegerList on
Oracle layers.  Creating as VARCHAR.
OCI: Prepare(ALTER TABLE STAVEBNIOBJEKTY ADD "DetailniTEAKod" VARCHAR(2047))

? Thanks, Martin