[gdal-dev] problem with gdal_translate jp2 file from the usgs (linux)

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Apr 24 14:32:53 PDT 2014

Le jeudi 24 avril 2014 23:29:03, Kasper van Wijk a écrit :
> thank you, Even, for the fast reply. I am a beginner at GDAL and installed
> the gdal suite with "standard" apt-get and yum, respectively. Can you point
> me to a place where I can read how to compile GDAL against one of the other
> JPEG2000 libraries, as you say?

You will find various resources at http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints

Most interesting links for your use case :
* http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/DownloadSource
* http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildingOnUnix
* http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ECW : if you want to compile against ECW SDK
* http://gdal.org/frmt_jp2openjpeg.html : if you want to compile against