[gdal-dev] GSoC 2014 Weekly Report 11 : GDAL PostGIS Raster driver

Varun Saraf varunsaraf14 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:38:20 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thank you for this information. I will explicitly call Create() using a
script. Is the IWriteBlock method to be tested in a similar manner? Note
that pData buffer is passed to this method as an argument, which I will
have to generate and pass to it. Any suggestions how I should generate this
pData buffer?

Regards,
Varun Saraf