[gdal-dev] GSoC weekly report 12. GDAL Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:01:37 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.
This week I've almost completed my work. See my blog post about what I've
actually complete in GNM:
http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/08/week-12-gnm-is-almost-finished.html.
I've also tried to generate the documentation with Doxygen and it was
successful, but before publish the final look of docs I want to make more
comments and to finish two main pages: architecture & tutorial. So as soon
as possible (these weekends or a day-two after) I will complete this and my
work on GNM will be finished. Up to the end of the next week I will also
check everything again with my mentor, so to be sure that all ok and than
after all I'll make an RFC about GNM integration in GDAL.