[gdal-dev] Register a driver programatically with java

kursatk kursatk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 00:55:36 PDT 2014

Hi;

I'm new to this world. Maybe, it's a easy question but i am trying to solve
this for hours. I have installed all gdal core distribution in C://Program
Files//GDAL. From this directory, i have copied all dll files and put them
in system32. Then i have tried to register gdal plugin netCDF in C://Program
Files//GDAL//gdalplugins//. Here is my code:

gdal.setConfigOption("GDAL_DRIVER_PATH", "C://Program
Files//GDAL//gdalplugins//");
gdal.AllRegister();

Here is the result:
"ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL: C:/Program
Files/GDAL/gdalplugins/gdal_netCDF.dll"
126: Specified module can not be found.

What's wrong? Thanks in advance.