[gdal-dev] Problem encountered in stitching/merging the raster files

precy ljvillarin30 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:09:02 PDT 2014

I have 4(sometimes 5) raster images and projected these using gdalwarp. I've
tried stitching these images using these commands gdal_merge.py -n 0
-a_nodata 0 -of GTiff -0 output.tif a.tif b.tif c.tif d.tif e.tif. The first
3 images was stitched and the last 2 images was also stitched, but they were
stitched separately but saved in one image.How will I solve this?

I want the 5 raster to be stitch(mosaic) properly without spaces in between.
I have attached here the output image(as what you will observe there was a
space/cut in between the stitched images). Thanks!

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5158957/output.gif>

Note: The original image was a tif file, I just converted it in gif because
it returned error due to the limit of the message size.