[gdal-dev] GDAL GeoPackage raster support

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Dec 11 07:37:27 PST 2014

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2014 16:31:41, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Hi Even,
>
> Il 10/12/2014 23:52, Even Rouault ha scritto:
> > I've committed in GDAL trunk the final pieces of the code needed to
> > support GeoPackage rasters in read/creation/update modes. Feedback
> > from early testers would be much appreciated, particularly
> > regarding interoperability with other software stacks (1), as I
> > could basically only test round-tripping with GDAL.
>
> unfortunately, QGIS does not seem yet able to load .gpkg, either
> through load vector or through the Browser, so I cannot thest this.
> I think I've already opened tickets about it.

Paolo,

I'm confused by your comment :
- are you trying to load a raster geopackage through "load vector"... ? That
will not do it. You should open it with "load raster". That works with my
antique QGIS 1.8 linked against GDAL trunk ;-)
- are you using GDAL trunk ? This is necessary for raster support. Vector
support should mostly work with GDAL 1.11

Even