[gdal-dev] Buffering Right and Buffering Left Using Gdal/OGR

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:40:47 PST 2014

Dear Pratap,

You're really using GEOS with GDAL just as a middleware, so perhaps
you'd better try GEOS or PostGIS lists. I don't think there is a simple
solution to this problem, you might try perhaps to extend the line and
make a polygon out of it and then do an intersection with the buffer(?).

Best regards,

Ari