[gdal-dev] GSoC'14

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Feb 14 12:54:56 PST 2014

Le vendredi 14 février 2014 21:33:36, John Twilley a écrit :
> The specific C API that I am thinking about is the Warp API:
> http://www.gdal.org/warptut.html

Actually this is C++ API, not C. So a first step would be to C'ify it.

> That page includes a number of performance enhancements which might also
> make for potentially interesting work for a summer student.

Are you thinking to the "Performance optimization" section ? Well, all those
performance strategies are already implemented. This is just advice to users
so they can get the best performance out of the warping algorithm.

--
Geospatial professional services