[gdal-dev] Misc. subjects : OSGeo Vienna code sprint, release plans, GDAL 2.0

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:31:03 PST 2014

Hi,

As cmake4gdal developer I think there is no problem with cmake. By now
we main code is cmaked, and deal only with some drivers (GDAL or OGR),
which needed cmake scripts.
I make needed cmake scripts for drivers what I use in may work.

So, with some help we can do all cmake scripts rather fast.

The current implementation is here:
https://github.com/nextgis/gdal-svn/tree/cmake4gdal and
https://github.com/aashish24/gdal-svn/tree/cmake4gdal
The branches include not the latest GDAL repository commits, as they can
include makefile chages, so there is some delay as I synchronize the
branches.

Now there are scripts to:
1) all libraries - CPL, GDAL, OGR
2) apps - gdaladdo, gdalbuildvrt, gdalinfo, gdallocationinfo, gdalwarp,
gdal_contour, gdal_grid, gdal_translate, ogr2ogr, ogrinfo, test_ogrsf
3) GDAL drivers - bmp, dimap, gif, tiff, hfa, iso8211, jpeg, map, mem,
ozi, png, postgisraster, raw, saga, til, vrt, wms
4) OGR drivers - csv, dxf, generic, geojson, gml, gpx, kml, libkml, mem,
mitab, mysql, pg, s57, shape, sqlite, sxf, vrt, wfs

Best regards,
     Dmitry