[gdal-dev] Is there documetation about filters and some python utilities?

Simon Shak skunkmyrddyn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:11:28 PST 2014

I perform similar tasks. While there are probably some internal methods
inside python, I make calls to ImageMagick to perform the image
manipulation. I first write a baseline tiff with the tfw with
gdal_translate then preform convert commands to do the image processing
then gdal_translate again to turn the baseline tiff and tfw back into a
geotiff.