[gdal-dev] Help with color map for raster grid

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 21:00:45 PST 2014

Daniel,

You can make changes in two places. In the data or the display engine. In
the data, you can modify the colour table. This will be permanent. In the
display, you just load a different color table based on the table of pixel
values. If you don't like either, you can build a gdal vrt file and modify
its colour table.

http://www.gdal.org/gdalbuildvrt.html
http://www.gdal.org/gdal_vrttut.html

Chaitanya Kumar CH