[gdal-dev] Ogr2ogr does not support file name with non-ASCII character

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:28:59 PST 2014

Hi,

You shouldn't know that file name is UTF. It maybe not in UTF (e.g. in
you system encoding - in Linux usually UTF-8,  in Windows - CP1252,
CP1251 etc.).
But you command line shell (bash, cmd, etc.) should encode the input to
the UTF8, or you have to set the environment variable
GDAL_FILENAME_IS_UTF8 to NO.

Best regards,
     Dmitry

09.01.2014 4:00, maven apache ?????: