[gdal-dev] Standard Dev. Environment?

Jay L. jlaura at asu.edu
Fri Jan 10 11:44:03 PST 2014

Have you also seen the geobox environment?

https://github.com/zhm/geobox

The install fails as the links to postgres configs are outdated (GiST URL
changes)  Alan, if you have no issue, I might fork geobox and swap in your
PostGreSQL lines to get geobox back up and running.  I think it is easier
to share with beginning users that the OSGEO live CD.