[gdal-dev] Fwd: Color Columns in Raster Attribute Tables

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 06:18:20 PST 2014

Hi Even,

In a parallel and almost not related topic, I am getting users complains that gdal_translate crashes or waste their time and storage space with some ridiculous RAT that doesn't make any sense for their use case. Maybe we should have a -noRAT option on gdal_translate. I could also add an "RAT2VAT=NO" create-option on GeoRaster driver.

Any better idea?

Regards,

Ivan