[gdal-dev] Motion: Commit Access for Jürgen Fischer

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Jan 30 11:09:04 PST 2014

Motion: Extend GDAL/OGR commit access to Jürgen Fischer.

---

I'd like to make it easier for Jürgen (who is also a contributor to QGIS) to
continue maintaining and improving the OGR NAS driver in which he has
regularly worked over the last past months (years?). Up to now I used to
commit his changes, but it would be more efficient if he could do it himself.

Jürgen, could you answer to this email to state that you have read and agreed
to the GDAL commiter guidelines :
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters

I'll start the voting with:

+1 Even