[gdal-dev] GeoPDF fails despite poppler/godofo

John W. Glendening glendening at drjack.net
Wed Jul 2 10:25:35 PDT 2014

Evan

I'm happy to report your confidence was not misplaced.  This make was
indeed being run after a previous initial build of PDAL.  After now
starting with "make clean", the new gdalinfo successfully recognizes the
GeoPDF.  Thanks very much for that insight, which likely saved me many
hours of puzzling and fruitless searching.

And let me take this opportunity to thank the GDAL developers for their
dedication and hard work.  Without GDAL I would not have attempted to
create the maps I have for our local hikers, so your work benefits many,
many people in addition to its actual users.

Jack