[gdal-dev] GSoC weekly report 7. GDAL Networking

Mikhail Gusev gusevmihs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:41:29 PDT 2014

Hello everyone.
This week was not so productive as I expected. I forked the official GDAL
repo and now it is the final decision for me to apply my changes. My new
repo: https://github.com/MikhanGusev/gdal. I also spent time to get
familiar with python programming, which is needed for GDAL typical tests.
And though I've implemented some tests I couldn't try to use them, because
I realized that I need to build GDAL with the python support. So I think
I'm a bit blocked on this. To build GDAL with python support and to add GNM
python tests to /autotest correctly is the plan for the next week. Also I
continue to move methods of old functionality from old API to the new one.
The reviewed timeline for the whole second path of the SoC is in my blog
post: http://gsoc2014gnm.blogspot.ru/2014/07/week-7-reviewed-timeline.html