[gdal-dev] [PSC] Integration of GSoC code : RFC or not ?

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:49:22 PDT 2014

Hi,

As a mentor of Mikhail project this is my responsibility to maintain the
code after the GSoC and also we have in our GSoC plan all necessary
steps to integrate all the results to GDAL. The GNM has not make great
changes in current GDAL source tree: new folder and several new
applications in apps folder. So I don't see any problems with
integration and maintaining this.

Best regards,
     Dmitry