[gdal-dev] GeoPDF translation

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Jul 23 18:37:11 PDT 2014

Hi rkologist,

The driver page [0] and a wiki page [1] indicate that you can crop to the
NEATLINE.

Jim, if you are still following this thread, you can edit the wiki page
with what you found works well for what you were doing too.

GDAL has really made the USGS new generation topos more accessible.

[0] http://www.gdal.org/frmt_pdf.html
[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/USGS_PDF_Topo

Best regards, Eli