[gdal-dev] gdal 1.11 unable to read netcdf files

00darki alex.jong0019 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:01:46 PDT 2014

To install gdal, I use release available on :
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/
(release-1600-x64-gdal-1-11-0-mapserver-6-4-1)

I try different release, same resultat.

GDAL and OGR work fine for any other file format, i've used gdalcontour,
shp2img, buildvrt abd other command without problem on my DTED data, but I
can't do anything on netCDF data.

gdal_formats.txt come from doc folder, in gdal release at first level
directory (there are the "bin" folder and the "doc" folder)
In doc folder, there are gdal_version.txt , gdal_formats.txt ,
ogr_formats.txt and some others txt files.