[gdal-dev] [RFC] [GDAL] Idea for GSoC, 2014

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 11:51:45 PDT 2014

Hi,

I think we need to decide it here, not to create lot of proposals. The
second idea is very interesting. Maybe it worth to create some common
interface (or API) to add new methods BRISK, SURF, SIFT etc.
You can develop you realisation of BRISK and demonstrate how-to one can
use it via such common interface.
E.g. in GDALComputeMatchingPoints add enum for algorithms or use exist
papszOptions.

Best regards,
     Dmitry

14.03.2014 17:28, Kshitij Kansal ?????: