[gdal-dev] Installing GDAL on Win7

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Mar 23 09:55:25 PDT 2014

You could usee the OSGEO installer for windows -
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup-x86_64.exe

You can use it to install a whole pile of software (QGIS etc) or just
gdal which I think is at 1.10 from this install.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com