[gdal-dev] FileGDB feature datasets

Eric Goddard egoddard1010 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 12:57:52 PDT 2014

I've been able to open feature classes within datasets, and there is
an option to specify the feature dataset under the layer creation
options (http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_filegdb.html). It might be a
custom projection issue -- the FileGDB driver doesn't support custom
projections, and if one is present then none of the features in the
geodatabase can be read. There was a similar post on the QGIS mailing
list: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Problem-opening-GDB-v-10-1-using-QGIS-td5131380.html#a5133625

Eric