[gdal-dev] Update of EPSG database to v8.4

Hare, Trent thare at usgs.gov
Thu May 15 11:26:58 PDT 2014

No issues with distribution of IAU codes. Anything we or I release (code or
otherwise) will have a "public domain" license as in normal as per US
government policy. Thus it is free for use by anyone for any purpose
without restriction under copyright law. If "GDAL" requires a more normal
license it can be taken over by anyone for that purpose.

-Trent

-Trent

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Even Rouault <even.rouault at mines-paris.org