[gdal-dev] qgis 2.2 : problem to visualize postgis raster layer

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon May 19 16:28:42 PDT 2014

Hello,

I imported raster into my postgis db without problem. But regarding the
visualization of the data in qgis i have an error message. This following
message appears when i try to load pg raster data from the qgis db manager.
I paste below the screenshot :

SS_error_pg_rasrter.JPG
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5141320/SS_error_pg_rasrter.JPG>

I'm really surprised by the error message appearing in qgis. What's the
meaning of this connexion problem? i succeed without problem in connecting
and loading postgis layer vector data in qgis. My problem concerns only pg
raster data...

In advance thank you to throw light for me in order to visualize pg raster
data.