[gdal-dev] Outside of Image Area Warnings gdal_translate

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed May 21 06:41:11 PDT 2014

Le mercredi 21 mai 2014 15:34:40, David Fawcett a écrit :
> Thank you Even.
>
> My input images came from an external source, so I have no control over
> them.  Are you suggesting that I tile the output?   I don't see a creation
> option of TILED=YES for OpenJPEG, it looks like I would have to use one of
> the commercial libraries.

That's controlled by the BLOCKXSIZE and BLOCKYSIZE options. They imply tiling.
But, by default, the openjpeg driver will tile the images with a tile size of
1024.
On the contrary if you wanted a single-tile image, you would have to set
BLOCKXSIZE and BLOCKYSIZE to the dimensions of the raster.

--
Geospatial professional services