[gdal-dev] New OGR Driver for MongoDB

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 23 05:36:43 PDT 2014

Hi Shuai,

Would you be willing to outline your MongoDB build steps on a new page
in the BuildHints wiki?  (in section "External Library Issues"
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints).  That way everyone can
follow your steps and they are not lost in the email archives.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

On 2014-05-22, 7:46 PM, Zhang, Shuai wrote:
> Hey Nicol,
>
> you are right, you should put the folder in the  'ogr/ogrsf_frmts' directory .
> But the parameters set to compile the driver into gdal/ogr can be a little bit complicated.
> You could find some clues on "OGR Driver Implementation Tutorial",
> but you still need to handle the mongodb lib things.
>
> if you do not want to bother, attached are a version which could run on windows platform.
> in the nmake.opt file, set MONGO Library to your path. i think it will work.
>
> just let me know.
> and sorry I haven't make everything ready to use.
>
> yours,
> shuai

>>> Shuai