[gdal-dev] GDAL Driver for MongoDB

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Nov 25 02:19:26 PST 2014

Shuai,

I may have the opportunity to integrate your driver in the future. I just
wanted to make sure you had the right to contribute this work under the X/MIT
license. From some headers like in https://github.com/mongogis/mongodb-gdal-
driver/blob/master/mongo/ogr_mongo.h, I see Nanjing University mentionned,
and/but you above email is @illinois.edu. If this work was done for your
studies, you'd likely check with your supervisor if it can be released under
the X/MIT license. See the "Legal" section of
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc3_commiters

If you confirm that everything is OK, please answer back to the list stating
so.

Thanks,

Even