[gdal-dev] [mapserver-dev] New env. var. to make it easier to test/debug web services

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Oct 2 11:55:16 PDT 2014

Le jeudi 02 octobre 2014 20:45:26, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) a écrit :
> You were aware of the -nh option for mapserv, right?

Steve,

Ah, good point, actually, I was not.... I should have asked first.  But -nh
doesn't seem to work. At least not in the WMS or WFS cases. It seems mapio.c
doesn't honour mapserv->sendheaders, and the WMS or WFS code doesn't test it
either

By looking at the places where sendheaders is used, it seems that you must
test sendheaders at each place where msIO_setHeader() is called. Whereas my
change does put the test inside msIO_setHeader() itself. Which is less error
prone I think. But we cannot decently let both mechanisms in place

I see also some places that directly mess with sendheaders. Not sure why...

../maptemplate.c:  mapserv->sendheaders = MS_TRUE;
../maptemplate.c:    mapserv->sendheaders = MS_FALSE;
../mapwfs.c:    mapserv->sendheaders = MS_TRUE;

Even