[gdal-dev] Convert S57 to image with S52 rendering

s duclos sylvain_duclos at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 08:47:08 PDT 2014

Storkur,

I think that you should be fine with glib-2.0 (2.31)
I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 witch have glib 2.40.0 and I just tried the target s52glx.
Work fine here.

But if you can't upgrade your glib then maybe the old way work for you
Simple test would be to comment line S52.c:271 and add:

static GStaticMutex       _mp_mutex = G_STATIC_MUTEX_INIT;

In recent glib GStaticMutex is deprecated.

rgds,

Sylvain.