[gdal-dev] white line between tiles when using gdal_translate on a vrt file

00darki alex.jong0019 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 02:01:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've a problem when I use gdal_translate on a vrt, some lines appear on the
generated image.
These lines correspond to the border of each small image referenced in the
vrt.
These images have been reprojected to mercator projection.

Lines appears randomly at some zoom levels.
I thought the overview (by gdaladdo) were the problem, but when I delete the
.ovr file, this doesn't make any difference.

Thanks for any help :)

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5162050/img_bug.png>