[gdal-dev] GDAL 2.0 release plans

Dmitriy Baryshnikov bishop.dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 05:33:21 PDT 2015

Hi Even,

I was very busy with other projects, but now I have some spare time to do:
1) Integrate GSoC'14 GNM by Mikhail Gusev. He finished most of work, but
I need to review his code.
2) Add support for ArcGIS Server REST API to WMS driver. It'll be very
good to add this functionality to GDAL v.2
3) Add support for metadata numerous imagery satellites (Alos, EROS,
Formosat, Kompsat, Landsat, Pleiades, RepidYey, Spot, Resurs-DK).
All this code is in our reposity on github, and I only need to merge it
with trunk (also add some tests).

Give me this week, on weekend I can say if I need more time to integrate
this work to GDAL trunk.

Best regards,
     Dmitry