[gdal-dev] GDAL NuGet Package

drp33t peet.whittaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 04:45:15 PDT 2015

Certainly keen to help out! Disclaimer: I'm fairly familiar with NuGet, but
only as a consumer, never as a package creator / contributor, so let me know
if I'm way off the mark with anything ;)

How were the existing packages created? Looking at the
gisinternals/buildsystem on GitHub, I assume that there are no VS .proj
files to auto-generate the package from?

The good news is that there seems to be much better support for native code
in NuGet now (from v2.5). I don't know if this was already used or if
something else like CoApp was used?

Regards,
Peet Whittaker