[gdal-dev] how to build dwg driver?

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:48:17 PDT 2015

Hi Mark,

I am far from a Windows machine, so I can't give you much details.

After loading the sample project for VS 2010, I build the libs and then I was able to build the OGR/DWG plugin.

But when I tried to run it, I got a error message saying that a .dll was missing.

That missing .dll doesn't come with the SDK, so I am stuck at that point.

I tried with the latest SDK and with some older versions and got the same result.

I will keep you posted too.

Thanks,

Ivan