[gdal-dev] how to build dwg driver?

Ivan Lucena lucena_ivan at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:55:37 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

I usually go withe Microsoft Process Monitor but thanks for the tip.

The missing dll name is "TD_Alloc_4.0.01_10.dll" (or "TD_Alloc_3.09.1.0.dll", depending on the TX_SDK version I tried).

The question is, should that dll be created when I run the sample-project or should it be distributed pre-build with the TX_SDK zip download?

Another possibility would be to build the plugin against the static version of TD_Alloc.lib without run-time dependence on the dll.

But I don't know if that is possible either.

Regards,

Ivan