[gdal-dev] build error

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Aug 18 14:06:22 PDT 2015

On Tuesday 18 August 2015 11:47:07 Donovan Cameron wrote:
> I made those changes but same error.
>
> Tried once with,
>
> #define _XOPEN_SOURCE
>
> And a second time with,
>
> #define _XOPEN_SOURCE 500

What is your config: OS + gcc ?

I can't reproduce with Ubuntu 14.04 with gcc 4.8

Could you intercept the gcc command line of gdalserver.c and replace the -c -o
gdalserver.o by -E to have the preprocessor output ?

Providing the /usr/include/netdb.h of your system might also give some clue,
since it is in this file that getaddrinfo is defined.