[gdal-dev] Requesting new driver?

Jonathan Greenberg jgrn at illinois.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:47:58 PST 2015

Even, unfortunately no, this isn't the same.  That is basically a saved
array, but we have an advanced geospatial raster format that has become the
standard almost R geospatial packages.  It supports all the major things a
geospatial raster should support, including georeferencing, pixel sizes,
etc.