[gdal-dev] Can not connect to MSSQL database on Azure

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 01:06:05 PST 2015

Thanks Tamas,

You are completely right. We misinterpret de code.
Thanks to the link you provided we now understand we need to use a
different connection string:
MSSQL:server=***;database=***;trusted_connection=no;uid=***;pwd=***

Thanks,

Paul

*Paul Meems *
Release manager, configuration manager
and forum moderator of MapWindow GIS.
www.mapwindow.org

Owner of MapWindow.nl - Support for
Dutch speaking users.
www.mapwindow.nl

Download the latest MapWinGIS mapping engine.
<https://mapwingis.codeplex.com/releases>

Download the latest MapWindow 5 open source desktop application.
<https://mapwindow5.codeplex.com/releases>