[gdal-dev] Hidden regression in GDAL 1.11.0 - gdal_rasterize with postgis silently fails to render many polygons.

Graeme B. Bell grb at skogoglandskap.no
Mon Feb 9 10:30:44 PST 2015

Excellent work Even.

Thank you very much for your kind and speedy help with this! :-)

Hoping to see it in 1.11.2, as we prefer to take RPMS from the main repos for our builds here rather than rolling our own.

For the local workaround I have removed the tables flag for the moment and will accept the speed penalty.

Graeme.