[gdal-dev] Killing GME driver ?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Jan 26 12:54:37 PST 2015

Hi,

Let's not be hasty here.

The GME driver will become more important now that GME is going down, since
people will possibly be using the GME driver to migrate their data from GME
to what ever other service / platform they are moving to. I think we should
still keep it around for one more year. I suppose I could maintain a patch
for the GDAL driver.  Do what other mechanisms to add a GDAL driver? Did
you mean to only have it live in the 1.11 branch? That should be only
mildly irritating.

Best Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim