[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt RFC 31 - OGR 64bit Integer Fields and FIDs

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jan 28 04:23:13 PST 2015

Hi,

I think that the points raised in the discussion have been addressed.

Since the call for discussion, I've updated the RFC to reflect the latest
changes :
- GetFID64()/GetFeatureCount64() removed and replaced by
GetFID()/GetFeatureCount() whose return type is changed to GIntBig
- MITAB driver updated with change for seamless table FIDs

So:

Motion : I move to adopt RFC 31 - OGR 64bit Integer Fields and FIDs

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc31_ogr_64

Starting with my +1

Best regards,

Even