[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr 2.0 PG driver problem

michele_zanolli at comune.trento.it michele_zanolli at comune.trento.it
Wed Jul 15 02:42:50 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I recently installed GDAL 2.0 and this is my issue:
if I take a simple shp (or csv file) and then

ogr2ogr -f PostgreSQL "PG:host=localhost user=myuser schemas=myschema" mylayer -nln mylayer

The layer is successfully imported in the DB and in the right schema, but I read:

ERROR 1: PQconnectdb failed: invalid connection option "schemas"
ERROR 1: Couldn't establish a database connection

If i use the -overwrite option, no errors are printed.

michele