[gdal-dev] Motion: Adopt FRC48: Geographical networks support

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Wed Jul 22 07:12:37 PDT 2015

On Wednesday 22 July 2015 17:03:38 Dmitry Baryshnikov wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Just a friendly remainder about motion adopt RFC48. Geographical
> networks support.
>
> Now we have +2 (+1 from me as proposer and +1 from Even). Formally the
> RFC can be adopted, but maybe there is some disagreement or some
> valuable comments.

Hum, actually I'm not sure if we shouldn't need at least another +1 from a PSC
member. The interpretation of the rules at
"https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc1_pmc" is not completely clear to me in
the case the proposer is not a PSC member.

"""
1. Proposals are written up and submitted on the gdal-dev mailing list for
discussion and voting, by any interested party, not just committee members.
6. Anyone may comment on proposals on the list, but only members of the
Project Management Committee's votes will be counted.
7. A proposal will be accepted if it receives +2 (including the proposer) and
no vetos (-1).
"""